Disclosure: I recieved a SuperWubble ball for review. All opinions expressed within are my own and have not been influenced in any way.
Fall weather is here and the kids are loving spending time outside during the last days of consistently enjoyable weather here in the mid-Atlantic. Soon, darkness will fall as the kids unload off the busses, and the bitter cold winds and snow will fall upon us.
There are plenty of things to do with the kids in Fall that allow them to enjoy the crisp fall air.
- Collect leaves and catalog the ones you find in a journal.
- Paint rocks.
- Make a fairy home for the garden fairies to weather the winter weather.
- Play with a SuperWubble ball.
The boys have always loved the jelly-like wobble of Wubble. Now, the Super Wubble ball has arrived and is stronger than ever. The Super Wubble uses the a top secret Xpandium™ formula to make the ball stronger than ever. A few weeks ago the boys played a hilarious game of supersized volleyball in the backyard with the new SuperWubble. It wiggled and bounced the the air as the boys ran giggling trying to keep it in the air.
When playing with the Super Wubble outside, you want to make sure the area is clear of sticks and that it is not super windy out. We played outside on a light windy day in Fall and it was awesome. My soccer obsessed son also enjoyed watching the ball form around his foot as he’d give it a kick in the air, doing his best Pelé impression.
While the Super Wubble is a great holiday gift idea for any sports-loving kids, it even encouraged my more artsy son to get out moving!
- Snap photos of the same tree every day to see how it changes.
- Snuggle up with a book and a blanket in the backyard.
- Football in the leaves.
- One last outdoor movie night.
- Give them a camera and let them go wild.
- Make a ninja warrior course through the yard.
- Uncover the history of your property.
- Make a stick fort.
What are your favorite ways to spend Fall days outside with kids?