Hey there. There are a few things I should mention in terms of full disclosure.
- Amazon: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by linking to products on Amazon.com. When you buy something through one of my links, I may receive a small commission.
- Cookies: We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.
- Photos: You are welcome to use one photo from a Daze and Knights post on your blog/website for the purposes of featuring my content/project if you include a direct link back to the post and ONLY if the photo does not include any people in it (children or adults).
- Reviews: It is important that you know all of the opinions that are expressed in this blog are my own. If I talk about a product, I like it and use it myself.
- Compensation: Sometimes I receive products, coupons, gift cards, or other incentives to blog or post on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) about a product. If I accept some form of compensation for sharing a product, I will let you know. I promise. Even though I do occasionally accept compensation for blogging about my favorite products, I am not influenced by the compensation I receive. I am not going to tell you to buy something I don’t like myself. If I do that, then I look like a fool and a liar. We don’t want that.
- Contact me: Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my policy or my blog at firstname.lastname@example.org.