Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Just Between Friends – Western Mainline. All opinions expressed within are my own. #JBFPhilly
This baby factory is closed for business. With three sweet little boys 6 and under, we decided our family was complete. I love them so dearly, and know there will be a time I miss the mess, the diapers, and the multiple middle of the night wake up calls, but today is not that day.
Today, I need sleep.
Today, this basement pile of baby items to sell is giving me hives just looking at it.
Today is the day I decided to sell my stash.
After years of shopping at the Just Between Friends (JBF) Western Mainline consignment sales, I was asked to be an ambassador at The JBF Oaks sale. That means I get to share my tagging experience with you and share with you my shopping experience at the presale September 23rd! It will be a great opportunity for you to tune in and catch a sneak peak of what you might find at the sale this Fall.
How to Tag for the JBF Sale at Oaks
Now, since I am new to this consigning thing, I was a little nervous about tagging my items. JBF has amazing resources for you on their website to get you started.
- You start by signing up as a consignor.
- Gather your items for sale. Make sure to check the list of acceptable items for sale and the pricing guides – they really help ensure you are pricing items in a way that is competitive, but fair.
- Clean up your items. Wipe them down, snip loose threads, give clothing a quick iron.
- Once you have all of your items and have decided on prices, it is time to start printing tags.
There is even a webinar to sign up for that will explain best tagging practices. They really make it so easy for people like me who have really wanted to sell at JBF, but have been a little unsure of how to get started. I mean, they even have a valet tagging service for those of us too busy or overwhelmed with the process. I think that is such a cool service!
5. Pack up your items and head to the drop off to have your items approved and ready for sale. For the Oaks sale this year, the drop off is Tuesday, September 22.