So, I decided to bite the bullet and make the adorable scroll ornament I featured from Pinterest last week with my kids, my friend S., and her kids. Turns out it is more of an adult craft, so S. and I had a good time making it as the kids played. So easy and so cute, don’t you think?
1. Spray paint thread spools red.
2. Cut a white paper the thickness of the spool.
3. Write a list of the items that your child has asked for on the white paper and hot glue it to the spool.
4. Curl the paper around the spool.
5. Thread a string through the spool.
6. Fashion a tiny tags from paper with the child’s name and the date.
7. Hang on the tree and enjoy!