I feel like I am on a ship that is sinking fast and there is no way off.
WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME?!?!
Redoing a bathroom is not for the faint of heart. Redoing two bathrooms at once is just madness. As soon as I decide I like something, I am suddenly reminded of the 100 more choices I need to make. I can be indecisive, too. Not a good pairing for choosing hundreds of products in a relatively short time.
The baby has had enough of my indecision and has decided to hide under this blanket until the renovation is over.
I am pretty sure he has no idea how much further we have to go.
Choices I Have Made
- Cherry or Natural Hardwood-like porcelain tiles in the Master Bath
- Grayish Hardwood-like porcelain tiles in the Guest Bath
- White glass 3″ by 12″ subway tile in the shower (different brand, closer to $5/sq ft but same size, color, etc.)
- A deck tub (master bath)
- A Bootz white composite tub (guest bath)
- A Nest thermostat
Choices I Am on the Verge of Making
- Tile for guest bathroom tub wall (12″ by 24″)
- Sink, shower, and tub faucets in both rooms.
- Vanity for Master Bath
- Vanity for Guest Bath
- Shower floor tile
- Tub deck casing
- Light fixtures (help!)
- Siding (though I have been stalking a nearby house that has their siding redone – it looks fabulous. I am pretty sure I have officially creeped out the occupants).
So advice on renovations – what am I missing? How am I doing? Does the crazy ever end?