As a blogger, I have found that I never know what is going to be a hit, and what is going to be a major miss. Sometimes it is based on content, other times on timing…sometimes a post that received relatively few views will all of the sudden gain traffic a year later. So, in case you missed them, here are the posts you didn’t read in 2013 – but maybe would have wanted to!
1. Transportation Nursery Reveal – Interesting enough, when I announced the birth of Baby Iggy, I lost several readers. (Apparently babies are offensive in the Internet world – who knew?!?!)
2. World Map Wall Art – My boys are very into maps, and when I redid their bedroom, I needed something to fill the blank space along their 20 foot wall. A little Con-Tact paper and my Silhouette machine made for a fantastically cheap decoration!
3. Help your beginning reader recognize common sight words with this pillowcase!
4. Need a place to rest your feet? A personalized faux grain sack pouf is a farmhouse-style option.
5. Decorative pillow envy from your favorite upscale children’s store? Make your own life preserver pillow.
6. Craft your own pirate party thank you notes!
7. Make a nautical bunting representing your child’s name.
8. Make a buoy pillow.
9. Mason jar art is in style at the moment.
10. Recreate the look of expensive painted oars on the cheap.