- The striped rug I made for the dining room went mini-viral this year.
2. There are apparently thousands of people looking to make pirate bandanas, too.
4. My funky, anthro-inspired knobs received considerable traffic.
5. And frugal holiday gift givers were inspired by my hair tie tutorial.
7. Playroom decor, like this DIY play tent, was popular with the crafty folks.
8. And parents of preschoolers were looking for tips for how to teach their children to read.
9. Unique DIY pirate patches were popular for Valentine’s Day and pirate parties.
10. Finally, parents were also interested in helping their preschoolers learn to write.
I’m linked up over at Musings of a Housewife. Go check out everyone’s 2013 Recap posts!